Tuesday, February 02, 2010

2009 P&E Readers Poll - Final Results

The 2009 results are in!  Everyone who finished in the Top 10 of their category was recognized and gets to display a nice graphic on their website.

I'm thrilled to announce that I finished in the Top 10 in three of the four categories that I was in.  Here are the results for my books:

"Snowfire: Her Winged Mates"
-- 6th, Best Romance Short Story

"Xylon Warriors IV: Ecstasy Bound"
--  7th, Best Erotica Novel
-- 10th, Best Cover Art

Thanks to everyone who voted for me!  I appreciate all your support.

6 comments:

  1. Angela12:17 AM

    Bravo on the awards! I love your books, esp the Xylon Warriors! Who is the next Xylon book about and when do you think it will be out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Angela! The next Xylon book will be Torque's story. Yea! LOL Readers have been asking for his story, and his time has finally come. I don't know when it will be out yet, but I'll post news on my website and blog once the time gets close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela4:39 AM

    I was so hoping you would say Torque! That man is sex on a stick ... at least in my imagination he is, lol. I know I'm being nosey, but could you tell me if it will be out sometime this year or if you have started on it yet? I am sure his woman is going to give him fits and I can't wait!Thanks for your quick response!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've started on the story, but I doubt it will be out this year. I have 4-5 other ebooks that will be out with EC first (& 2 with Changeling). So, you can kind of do a countdown of sorts. LOL The good news is that I should have info posted on 3 of those books soon. I think the time will probably fly by pretty fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela12:14 AM

    Well, I am sure it will be worth the wait. Speaking of a count down... I keep a list of upcoming releases, just to make certain I don't miss anything. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great idea! I need to get into that habit, instead of relying on my memory (which is iffy at best - LOL).

    ReplyDelete