Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Ruth's Fanzine Aug / Sept 2015




Hello Readers!

Nothing much going in in the summer. Well, lots of behind the scenes stuff, but nothing ready for release.

I'll soon be turning in that Christmas novella that I told you about last month. My new author website should be ready to go sometime in October. And I'll have a short, short story ready for release in the fall sometime.

That will probably be all you'll see from me this year. Next year, I have several projects/books that I hope to get done and released. I'll tell you more about each of them in upcoming newsletters/blogs.

That's all for now. But be sure to scroll down to the "DID YOU KNOW THAT..." section for additional news. Happy Reading!


==========

Remember, you can sign up to receive notifications when this newsletter goes live at:
rdkerce-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Why yahoogroups? Well, I also use yahoogroups to send private notifications about other stuff that I don't always post on this blog. It's rare, but I like the option. Do sign up today, so you don't miss anything!

==========


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DID YOU KNOW THAT...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm also thinking about redesigning the XylonWarriors.com & AddictedtoRomance.com websites to make them mobile friendly (like I'm doing with my author website that will be uploaded in October).

You all have visited those websites, right?

After my new author site is up, be sure to let me know if you like the new, simpler design. And, at that time, let me know if you think I should redo the other sites too. If you look at websites more often with your mobile devices, then I'd like to know, so that I can make them more accessible to the majority of readers.

It's a changing world out there...

Xylon Warriors Series


click to download
Initiation



click to download
His Carnal Need



click to download
Flames of Arousal



click to download
Ecstasy Bound



click to download
Depths of Desire




Read the BUZZ...

G-STRING GENTLEMAN
by Ruth D. Kerce

Copyright © 2011,
all rights reserved
Self Published
Cover by Ruth D. Kerce

Order this ebook:
Smashwords
Kindle  B&N  Kobo
AllRomance Ebooks


She stumbles into a club where her professor is a stripper. Now she can't get him out of her mind. The next day, he confronts her and a sexual fire ignites.

===== BUZZ =====

** An AllRomance Ebooks Bestseller

If you work for a book review website and you'd like to review this title (please note: this title is a short, short story), email me at rdkerce@aol.com with a review request -- include the book title, the URL/name of the website that you review for, along with your name & the ebook format you prefer.



=*=*=*=*=*=*=

See You Next Month!

Home Page URL: http://www.ruthkerce.com
Webmaster/Editor - Ruth D. Kerce (RDKerce@aol.com)

Ruth D. Kerce
c/o Ellora's Cave Publishing, Inc.
1056 Home Avenue
Akron, OH  44310-3502

Ruth D. Kerce
c/o Changeling Press LLC
P.O. Box 1046
Martinsburg, WV  25404




 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright © 2002-2015, Ruth D. Kerce. All Rights Reserved.

The newsletter may be forwarded in its entirety to interested parties; however, no portion may be reprinted without written permission from Ruth D. Kerce. Contributed quotes and articles remain the property of each respective author. Please respect all copyright laws.

Commissions/Royalties are received from recommended products contained herein.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment