Monday, April 25, 2016

Ruth's Fanzine - Apr / May 2016

Hello Readers!

Good news! I finally finished all three books in my Savage Cowboys western novella series that you've seen as "coming soon" on my website. The not-so-good news is that the series probably won't be out until the end of summer. I still need to format all three books, do a final line edit, and do the covers. However, I'll keep you all informed of my progress. In the meantime, I also plan to re-release G-String Gentleman and The Corset & The Cowboy with new formatting and covers. So, lots of things going on and coming in the future.

Normally, I'd promo one of my books now, but sometimes I feel like it's old news, when I've done it so often. So, I thought I'd just tell you a little bit more about the Savage Cowboys novella series. It's a different type of a series in that the first story is a western historical, the second one is a western contemporary, and the third story is a western futuristic (not a space cowboy type of story, just a story set in the near future here on earth). The series takes place in the marvelous state of Texas and follows the Savage family line.

~~ Plot Hints: bounty hunter, stalker, equine virus. ~~
How's that for vague? Do I need to duck and run now?

One of these novellas is actually a re-release of a no-longer-available book, and I'll tell you more about that when I release the series. Some of you will recognize the re-release and won't need to re-purchase the book, since I'm not planning any content changes. I've just added a book in front and one behind. All three books (the complete series) will be released at the same time -- or within a few days of each other, barring any problems. This won't be a boxed set, but will release as three separate novellas. Even though the books are set in different time periods, if you enjoy westerns, then I think you should enjoy all of the stories.

So, are these erotic romances? Um, kinda, sorta, but not really. LOL Actually, they're all three a bit different. The most erotic is the contemporary story (book 2), then the historical (book 1), and then the futuristic (book 3). They're all definitely romances and sensual stories with lots of plot and external forces causing problems for the characters. I love romance and suspense, so I usually include as much of both as I can in my books, depending on the story.

I'll release the titles of each book at a future date. Keep watching my website and this blog for additional news. Real quick, I'd like to give a shout-out to author Eliza Lloyd for her encouragement. It's easy to get discouraged in this business. Well-said words at the right time often make all the difference. Thanks, Eliza! Hugs!

Until next month, fans, happy reading!

=*=*=*=*=*=*=

See You Next Month!

Home Page URL: http://www.ruthkerce.com
Webmaster/Editor - Ruth D. Kerce (RDKerce@aol.com)

Ruth D. Kerce
c/o Ellora's Cave Publishing, Inc.
1056 Home Avenue
Akron, OH  44310-3502

Ruth D. Kerce
c/o Changeling Press LLC
P.O. Box 1046
Martinsburg, WV  25404




 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright © 2002-2016, Ruth D. Kerce. All Rights Reserved.

The newsletter may be forwarded in its entirety to interested parties; however, no portion may be reprinted without written permission from Ruth D. Kerce. Contributed quotes and articles remain the property of each respective author. Please respect all copyright laws.

Commissions/Royalties are received from recommended products contained herein.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment