Sunday, September 25, 2016

Ruth's Fanzine - Sept / Oct 2016

Hello Readers!

Not much to report this month -- not good news anyhow. I'm working a little bit on "Project Shadow-Shift" which will link "Project Silhouette" to the "Project Genome" stories. It'll be a while before I finish it though.

Due to low sales on my books, I've had to switch from writing fiction to ghostwriting non-fiction blogs in order to bring in money.

I keep hoping things will change and/or turn around, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I'll continue to slowly work on my fiction stories as I have the time, but available time seems to dwindle each day. I'm about 25% through the "Project Shadow-Shift" story, so I still have a ways to go, but I'll eventually get there.

If you're interested in any of my books, I've put a "recommended" list below. If you click on any of the links, it'll open up a new window and take you to the proper page at my author website for more information. All but the first three listed are Amazon exclusive, so they're available for free if you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited.


MY RECOMMENDED BOOKS:

The Project Files books (9 stories in all) - shifter/science fiction
Undercovers boxed set (4 stories) - suspense/light bdsm

Christmas Cowboy - holiday
Xmas Affair - holiday
Candy Valentine - holiday

Savage Cowboys series (3 stories) - western

G-String Gentleman - contemporary
Into the Storm - contemporary
Stand-In Stud - contemporary
The Corset & The Cowboy - contemporary


A big thank you to all the readers who have enjoyed my tales over the years. Your support means more than words can adequately say. Until next month, happy reading!

=*=*=*=*=*=*=

See You Next Month!

Home Page URL: http://www.ruthkerce.com
Webmaster/Editor - Ruth D. Kerce (RDKerce@aol.com)

Ruth D. Kerce
c/o Changeling Press LLC
P.O. Box 1046
Martinsburg, WV  25404




 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright © 2002-2016, Ruth D. Kerce. All Rights Reserved.

The newsletter may be forwarded in its entirety to interested parties; however, no portion may be reprinted without written permission from Ruth D. Kerce. Contributed quotes and articles remain the property of each respective author. Please respect all copyright laws.

Commissions/Royalties are received from recommended products contained herein.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment