Saturday, March 25, 2017

Ruth's Fanzine -- Mar / Apr 2017

Hello Readers!

No further news on "Project Shadow-Shift," the novella that I'm writing for Changeling Press, but...

STRIPPED is ready for release -- or close to it. The book will probably be out around the same time as this newsletter posts. I self-published this one.

I don't have an Amazon link to give you right now. But if you go to Amazon and do a search... I know, that's inconvenient. I should have timed things a bit better. I'll come back in here after the link is live and add it (remind me, if I forget). UPDATED: Got the link! See below.

Remember that STRIPPED is a former Ellora's Cave book that I'm re-releasing, so check your "already bought" books first before you order.




STRIPPED (Contemporary)

Needing to pay bills, Hannah agrees to strip at a party -- only because she knows no touching is allowed. To her shock, a man she lusted after years ago is there.

When Miller sees Hannah at the hotel, his body goes on sexual alert. He expected to see her on this trip...but not as a stripper. After years of fantasizing about her at his sexual mercy, now his dreams of bondage and submission might finally come true.


Stripped by Ruth D. Kerce
Copyright © 2017, All Rights Reserved
Published by Ruth D. Kerce
- Cover Photo 123rf.com
A Very Light BDSM Story
Kindle - exclusive availability

BUZZ from the EC Version:

Got my heart pumping - Signey E. Scott, JERR

I was totally drawn in... unaware that I was holding my breath until it was released in an audible whoosh - Rosalynne Writer, The Romance Studio

Will keep you glued to the pages - W. Phenn, RV



As always, I want to say a big thank you to all the readers who have enjoyed my tales over the years. Your support means more than words can say. Happy reading!

=*=*=*=*=*=*=

See You Next Month!

Home Page URL: http://www.ruthkerce.com
Webmaster/Editor - Ruth D. Kerce (RDKerce@aol.com)

Ruth D. Kerce
c/o Changeling Press LLC
P.O. Box 1046
Martinsburg, WV  25404




 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright © 2002-2017, Ruth D. Kerce. All Rights Reserved.

The newsletter may be forwarded in its entirety to interested parties; however, no portion may be reprinted without written permission from Ruth D. Kerce. Contributed quotes and articles remain the property of each respective author. Please respect all copyright laws.

Commissions/Royalties are received from recommended products contained herein.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment